Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Diet Week 3

Total weekly weight loss= 3 pounds! Total weight loss overall= 16 pounds!

Bumps in the road this week:

  • Discouragement. The first week I lost 9 pounds... I was losing a pound or 2 a week. Now, I am losing a pound every few days. At one point, it really discouraged me. I am on of those instant kind of people. I was just want to instantly be at my goal weight. But I know thats not how it works. I know it takes time and hard work. It is worth it! 
  • Cheesecake. GT and I went to a retreat where they fed us. First night, fajitas. That wasnt too bad, actually it was something I could have. But dessert was cheesecake. I shared one with GT. I couldnt resist it.
  • Weekend. It is so hard to stay on a diet during the weekend. Especially when you go places where you cant control your food. We went to the retreat then to a wedding shower. Usually, I dont really care for shower cake, but GT's cousin made this AWESOME chocolate cake. I cant describe it, it was sooooo good. But I only had one bite, although I wanted a big stinkin piece! 
  • Again, exercise. Man this weather is so fickle. Again, its been raining. Off and on. And it usually on when we want to go for a walk. Today its supposed to be good, but then the next two days not so much...ugh...ready for summer! 
Encouragements this week:
  • People. My family and GT's family has been so supportive of me and really want me to succeed. My parents even started a diet of their own and they are doing awesome! I am so proud of them. Also, people that know me are starting to notice and that always makes you feel good!
  • Exercise. This is an encouragement too, because Lynzie and I started Zumba! I kinda forgot how silly this white girl looked doing it, but I love it. I love to dance, but I really cant. Like, its bad. But yay for Zumba!
  • Adipex. Thats all-just adipex. 
  • Recipes. I am still collecting some healthy recipes and trying to cook new things. That makes me feel more excited about my diet. Last night I made sweet and sour meatballs, they werent that great, so I am not going to share the recipe, I dont think I will ever make it again. 
  • Smart Ones Key Lime Pie. Yum. Love it. Delicious. Makes me happy. Keeps me going. 
Goal= 12 more pounds to become a "good" weight. 27 to become my goal weight! 

No comments: