Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday, I brought Audrie to the park for the first time! We went with our good friends, Lynzie and Adalynn, and Randi and Fraizer! It is so fun to have friends with babies close to Audrie's age. And its fun to have some mommy talk!







All three of them swinging!













Audrie wasnt too sure about the tunnel. She didnt really go through it just sat there then played with the dirt!


















She really seemed to like the swing! I even got a few out loud laughs, which hardly ever happens! Then I think towards the end it was making her sleepy!









Then we tried the slide. Again, Audrie was more fascinated with the dirt.





I cant wait for them to be able to run around and really enjoy the park! It is going to be so much fun! I am looking forward to many more trips to the park!

No comments: