Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Healthy Recipes

Its been awhile since I have posted some recipes! Here are some healthy ones we have had lately:

Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Chicken

4 Chicken Breast
1 Bottle Fat Free Italian Dressing

Put in crock-pot. Cook on low for 6 hours.

Turkey Meatloaf


Ingredients:
1 lb ground turkey (I used 85/15)
1 large egg
2 tsp Yellow Mustard
2 glove of garlic (I used mince that I had in the fridge)
1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs Italian Style
3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Directions: Mix all ingredients well. Put in loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Only makes 4 servings, you might want to double it. I think I will next time. It was delicious and I do not like meatloaf.

Only 241 Calories per serving!

Honey Mustard Chicken

Buy McCormick honey mustard chicken mix, follow instructions on back. Yummo. Can be done in crock pot or baked...

My new favorite snack::::: A bag of popcorn (my fav is kettle corn) with sharp cheddar. Sometimes I eat this as my meal. Low calorie and soooo good!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Hey girl
I'm not sure if you remember me but we were in FCS at Tech. I saw your comment on Lindsey's blog and thought, "hey, I recognize her!"
Anyway, I just wanted to say that your family is adorable and Audrie is downright beautiful!
Hope you are doing well
-Carey